CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

i almost quarreled with this ah lian at work today. fucking one hell of a lian actually threw her ezlink card at me.. yes the one with the fat cheeks and all.

had supper with jacob and bev at kimsanleng! the barley there is damn nice.. ahhhh. :)

That fading youth that leaves no trace
That tick-tick-ticking that leaves no trace
That final design, that self-destruct
That condescending critic who's out for blood
The dark at the top of the stairs
I'm running scared

That twilight flash, that one-night stand
That grand illusion, that radar scan
That piece by piece, that bit by bit
That electric whine by mechanical lips
The dark at the top of the stairs
I'm running scared


I don't know where I'm running now, I'm just running on
Running on - running on empty
Running on - running blind
Running on - running into the sun
But I'm running behind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home